THE PACK INCLUDES 10/20/30/50 EAR CANDLES OF YOUR CHOICE
The ear wax removal candle is an ancient medical practice that improves general health and well-being by lighting one end of a hollow candle and placing the other end into the ear canal.
Medical research has shown that this practice is both effective and very soothing and functionally eliminates earwax and toxic substances.
BENEFITS OF THE EAR WAX CANDLE :
The latter are capable of :
● Removing earwax, bacteria and other debris from the ear canal by treating sinus infections and thus improving your hearing.
● Treat sore throats, colds and flus and relieve headaches and migraines.
● Improving lymphatic circulation.
● Reducing the pain associated with jaw pain and mandibular disorders, tension, stress and dizziness.
HOW TO USE THEM?
Lying on one side with the ear up and the candle upright. The candle is best inserted in bowls to prevent hot wax from falling on you.
1) Lie in a comfortable position On the couch or even the floor! Rest your head on a pillow and tilt your head to one side. It’s a good idea to have someone around to assist you, especially if this is your first experience of ear candling.
Once you have established your routine ear candling on a regular basis, ensure you have a mirror so that you can assess your progress whilst candling.
2) Place the ear wax candles gently in the outer opening of the ear
The ear candle is fitted with a small comfort earpiece, which is placed gently in the outer opening of the ear to make sure you have a good seal between the ear opening and the end of the candle.
3) Light the candle Once lit, the candle creates a slight vacuum effect, oxidizing, vapouring and drawing softened wax and debris from the ears. This is a very gentle and noninvasive process, and you will probably experience a wonderful crackling or soft hissing sound during the procedure. The approximate burning time for the candle is 10~12 minutes.
4) Remove the candle from your ear, once the flame reaches the line marking
Extinguish the candle in a glass of water and cut off the burned portion.
WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF?
Our ear wax removal candle are made of cotton dipped in beeswax and have a tapered end for easy insertion into the ear canal.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?
Because we take great care in the choice of our candles. They are of superior quality. Our candles have been tested and approved by our department beforehand. We are passionate about our candles and we do our best to make you enjoy them!
1. How often am i able to candle my ears with these?
You can candle your ears 1 to 2 times a month (for best results).
2. Can ear candles burn me?
No risk, a safety disc is placed at the end of the candle to avoid wax falls.
3. What do EarCandles bring to daily life?
EarCandles reduce the risk of ear infections, reduce migraines, reduce hearing problems, and improve concentration and stress management.
They have a relaxing effect recommended by doctors.
4. Why use EarCandles on a daily basis?
EarCandles allow a complete cleaning of the ears as well as a deep elimination of bacteria. Results that are very difficult to achieve with traditional cotton swabs.
EarCandles also protects our planet because traditional cotton swabs are relatively bad for the ears and very bad for the environment.
5. What is their composition ?
Our ear candles are made of natural beeswax and ecological cotton.
40pcs ear wax removal candles