Keep your child away from screens
- Inspired by the famous Montessori method, your child will stimulate vital skills (coordination, fine psychomotricity…) through a dozen small actions on its circuit.
- We have selected for him the essential modules and the most fun to observe.
A fun way to learn
Managing traffic is a job that is boring for adults, but for children it’s fun. Watch your child play the little circuit master!
⚙️ He is growing his sense of logic by putting the circuit in the right direction and will find joy in leaving the circuit open.
☁️He creates all sorts of stories in his head. He works his imagination a lot.
👧 Our Factory Toys circuit is also a great tool for children affected by ADD(H) and autism.
Playing alone or all together
- No batteries. Your child can use it at any time. At school, at home or at the nanny’s, he will continue to develop his logic.
- Simply assemble the circuit according to your child’s chosen layout and they can play.
Advised by doctors
- It is scientifically proven that a child with too much exposure to screens is delayed in his or her development.
- As a result, it can take much longer for a child to develop optimal logic and hand-eye coordination.
Customers often ask us:
Q: From what age can my child use the Road Toys track?
A: Children can learn with Factory Toys from 8 months to 7-8 years old!
Q: How big is the Road Toys track?
A: Our track is 32.51 cm long, 32.51 cm wide and 18.01 cm high.
Q: Is it dangerous?
A: Absolutely not! All the materials used to make this educational track are safe for your toddler. The materials are drop resistant and the textures are round, smooth and delicate. In addition, all the objects are installed safely and your child will not be able to hurt himself with them.
Q: What are the benefits of this Road Toys track?
A: It has been proven that stimulating your child with thinking and logic situations allows to develop twice as fast and efficiently this same quality as well as his memory, his hand-eye coordination, and his nervous system.